- Ava is doing really well with potty training. She can stay dry for most of the day if I’m good about getting her on the potty every few hours. She even went diaperless for a few hours tonight and it went well!
- We had some furniture delivered and the delivery men allowed Ava to explore their truck. They even let her push the horn.
Foods and Liquids
- Ava’s food is confusing this month. She refused to eat a calzone, but she will eat her weight in lentils.
- Ava no longer prefers her bed.
- We upgraded to a king-sized bed so now all three of us sleep in the same bed!
- Ava threw up in the bed last week so we decided to stop giving her unlimited amounts of milk at night. I should have stopped her from drinking milk at night awhile ago since she doesn’t actually need the milk. But I didn’t want the struggle. It’s been taking a lot longer for Ava to fall asleep now. I really hope she learns to fall asleep without milk soon.
- Ava is obsessed with this song about a mommy duck that loses all its babies but they come back in the end. Ava modifies the song to express any disappointment now. She sings some variation of “Sad little kitty went out one day, over the hills and far away. Sad little kitty said ‘meow meow meow’ and no baby kitties came back back back.” It’s very melodramatic and makes you want to roll your eyes and laugh at the same time.